The MetalOx® Cube Unit Cooling Tower Treatment System
- Eliminates expensive chemical additives, a truly green solution
- Easily installed, simply place the MetalOx® cube into the sump and insure that it has been anchored in place
- Increases cycles of concentration up to 3 times
- Eliminates scale, reducing cooling costs up to 40% for every .1 inch of scale removed
- Reduces blowdown to a minimum
- Controls bacteria, algae & mold, including legionella
- Removes heavy metals
- Maintenance free
- Dramatically reduces water use, minimizes labor expenses, employs recyclable technology & most importantly – Maximizes Profitability
The MetalOx® Cube Unit Cooling Tower Treatment System is ideal for large cooling towers applications. MetalOx® is a green technology, dramatically reducing water use, removing scale & eliminating the need for costly toxic chemical additives. The MetalOx Cube Unit is 100% recyclable, utilizing a patented recyclable reticulated KDF media & non corrosive recyclable housing. Our cooling tower treatment solutions cost less to implement, require no regular maintenance & dramatically outperform competing technologies.
MetalOx® Cube Unit Model Sizing & Capacity
The MetalOx® Cube Unit is sized to fit your application. The MetalOx® Cube Unit is available in two standard sizes.
Divide your cooling towers service flow rate by the MetalOx Cube Units rated GPM below to find out how MetalOx Cube Units are required for your application.
Contact a CuZn rep or distributor for assistance in selecting the best option for your application. 800.345.PURE (7873) or EMAIL US
12″ x 12″ x 12″ MetalOx Cube Unit Capacity: 450 GPM per Cube Unit
MetalOx 24 x 24 x 24 Cube Unit Capacity: 3600 GPM per Cube Unit
MetalOx® Cube Unit Media:
The MetalOx process utilizes patented, “FilterFoam” reticulated KDF-55 filtration media
CuZn proprietary reticulated KDF features & benefits:
- Make it possible to utilize KDF in non-backwashing, electricty free, inline fluid treatment systems
- No plugging, packing or channeling that commonly plagues granular KDF technology
- Improved performance, 5 times more efficient than traditional granular media
- Reticulated media has 10 times greater surface area, ensuring adequate contact time