The CuZn Itty Bitty (model#CT-10s) Compact CounterTop Water Filter
- Lifetime: replace every 1500 gallons or once a year, whichever comes first
- Flow Rate: 3/4 gallons per minute
- Easily installed in a just a few minutes! No tools required, simply screw onto faucet
- Delicious, better quality water than bottled, at home or on the go
- Ideal for bathroom sinks or crowded counter tops where space is limited, travel friendly
- 1 year pro-rated warranty
- 7″ tall x 2.5″ in diameter
The slim design CuZn Itty Bitty Water Filter assures you of instant, top quality water without taking up your counter top space. It works with any faucet (except for removable spray hose faucets) to filter all your water needs, providing you the best possible water for drinking, washing, brushing teeth and more.
The Itty Bitty utilizes a combination of trace minerals (copper and zinc in the patented form of KDF which has been tested to NSF Standards 42 and 61) and catalytic coconut shell carbon. The Itty Bitty reduces many types of contaminants from water including chlorine, water soluble cation heavy metals (lead, mercury, chromium VI, cadmium, etc.), disinfection by products, THMs, herbicides, and pesticides much the same as Mother Nature uses the earth and its minerals to cleanse water.
Unlike carbon only filters, bacteria can not grow inside bacteriostatic CuZn filters. This travel friendly filter also features a post micro filter that removes Sediment down to 10 microns that captures particles 15X smaller than the diameter of a single human hair). The Itty Bitty should be replaced every 1500 gallons or 1 year.
If you wish to monitor the life of the Itty Bitty, you may do so with a chlorine test strips, drops or tablet. The Itty Bitty purifies without stripping the water of its beneficial mineral content, so performance can not be monitored with the TDS or ppm meter. To view installation instructions, click here: CT-50 & CT-10s Installations Instructions