Model# CTC-3K by CuZn
- Refillable! Our wide spectrum cartridges last 10,000 gallons or 1 year, whichever comes first
- Specialty cartridge lifetime varies depending on the model
- Flow rate: 1 gallons per minute
- 5 year pro-rated warranty on the housing
- Delicious, better quality water than bottled water, on demand from your kitchen sink
- 12.5″ tall x 6″ deep x 11″ wide
- Filters more than 600 contaminants from your water source including chlorine, chloramines, lead, heavy metals, trihalomethanes (THM’s), disinfectant by products (DPBs), sulfur, iron, hydrogen sulfide, herbicides, pesticides and many types of pharmaceuticals
- Made in USA
The CTC-3K water filtration system comes with your choice of a double diverter or spout, faucet adapters, a wide spectrum cartridge & 2 specialty cartridge of your choice. The CT-3K triple cartridge system utilizes our wide-spectrum cartridges (KR-101N, KR-101A or CR-1) in tandem with a specialty cartridges designed to target a specific contaminant of concern.
Our wide-spectrum filters are capable of filtering pretty much all of the contaminants seen in municipal waters. However, there are a handful of contaminants that, when present, we recommend using a second cartridge to target specifically. A list of those contaminants are below.
- High Hardness
To view installation instructions, click here: CuZn CT-K series Installation Instructions
Don’t know if you have Chlorine or Chloramines, Fluoride, etc….? We’ll check and see what your Municipal Water Treatment Facility reporting.
– Click here to Email Us, Live Chat or Call Us @ 800.345.Pure (7873)