The CuZn CT-50 Countertop Water Filter
- Wide Spectrum Lifetime: replace every 25,000 gallons or 5 years, whichever comes first.
- Chloramine Wide Spectrum Lifetime: replace every 15,000 gallons or 3 years, whichever comes first
- Flow Rate: 1.5 gallons per minute
- Easily installed in a just a few minutes! No tools, plumber or handyman needed
- Costs .01 cents per gallon of delicious, better quality water than bottled, on demand from your kitchen sink
- 3 year pro-rated warranty
- 11″ tall x 4″ in diameter
- Made in USA
Clean water is the lifeline to good health and the CuZn™ Non-Refillable CT-50 Filters provides the best possible water for cooking, drinking, and washing every time you turn on the faucet.
Using a combination of trace minerals (copper and zinc in the patented form of KDF® which meets NSF standards 42 and 61), virgin acid washed coconut shell carbon & sediment membranes the CT-50 systems filter many contaminants from water including chlorine, lead, heavy metals, trihalomethanes, herbicides, and pesticides mimicking the Earth’s process to cleanse water. (Unlike carbon-only filters, bacteria can’t grow inside the bacteriostatic CuZn filters!). Our Chloramine models utilize KDF-85, catalytic acid washed coconut shell carbon, zeolite & sediment filter membranes.
The CT-50 series is also excellent in situations where sulfur and iron are present and a CuZn Whole House system is not feasible. Sulfur and iron expend the media more quickly than other contaminants, if this is a known problem with your water supply, you should consider the CT-101 refillable series.
To view installation instructions, click here: CuZn CT-K series Installation Instructions
Don’t know if your water is treated with Chlorine or Chloramines….? We’ll check and see what your Municipal Water Treatment Facility reporting.
– Click here to Email Us, Live Chat or Call Us @ 800.345.Pure (7873)