Features & Benefits Wide Spectrum Model
- The Wide Spectrum model (GM-104) is designed for municipal water that is treated with chlorine
- The Chloramine Wide Spectrum model (GM-104-85) is available for municipal water treated with chloramines.
- Compact Design
- Easy to Install, Easy to Open and Easy to Refill
- Disk lasts 20,000 gallons or 1 year
- One Year Warranty on Housing. After 1 year, broken units may be exchanged for new units for the price of a replacement filter
The CuZn AquaMate® & GardenMate® utilizes the new PowerDisk™ Patented FilterFoam® Technology, designed exclusively by CuZn for de-chlorinating applications. In addition to removing chlorine, the new PowerDisk will help reduce dirt, sediment and odor.
Reduces lime scale, mold, and mildew deposits and helps to soften your water naturally without salt!!
Take pure, filtered water with you on the road or enjoy the benefits of gardening with pure filtered water. The AquaMate installs easily between the supply and the intake on your RV.
When used to water potted plants, it eliminates the salt ring inside your pots, and minimizes leaf burn. It restores luster to plants and makes them hardier. Using the GardenMate to remove chlorine promotes healthier soil and plants. Chlorine can cause leaf burn and kill friendly microbes in the soil.
Don’t know if you need to select a chloramine model?
Chlorine is and has been the standard sanitizer that all municipal water treatment systems add to tap water since the 1920s. Recently however, some treatment centers have started adding chloramines to tap water. Chloramines are a compound of chlorine & ammonia and they require a different method of filtration for removal or reduction.
Want to make sure? We’ll check and see what your Municipal Water Treatment Facility is adding to your water. – Click here to Email Us, Live Chat or Call Us @ 800.345.Pure (7873)