The CuZn ILFC-200 Chloramine + Fluoride Inline Refrigerator, Ice Maker Water Filter
Our IL-200 series refrigerator filters are universal and can be installed with any make or model
- Flow rate: 1/2 gallons per minute
- Easily installed in a just a few minutes!
- Compatible with any make or model refrigerator
- No drop in water pressure
- 1 year pro-rated warranty
- 1/4″ Compression Fittings
- 13.5″ tall x 2.75″ diameter
- Operating PSI: 75
The ILFC-200 provides sparkling ice & chilled water, free of chlorine & chloramine, fluoride, sediment, algae, molds, scale, bad taste & odors, and other undesirable contaminants that may effect the quality of your municipal water supply….and do this while protecting your plumbing and ice-making equipment from hard scale mineral build-up. How? With the world’s best refrigerator water filters.The IL-200 series installs in minutes to give you the best quality ice and water.
Depending on the model, CuZn utilizes proprietary combinations of reticulated & granular of NSF certified Bone Char, Activated Alumina, Zeolite, KDF-55, KDF-85, Coconut shell Carbon & Sediment Membranes as our filtration medias.
Don’t know if your have Chlorine or Chloramines, Fluoride….? We’ll check and see what your Municipal Water Treatment Facility reporting. You could also try searching “your town + state” annual water quality report
– Click here to Email Us, Live Chat or Call Us @ 800.345.Pure (7873)