Model# RN-1 Radiation Water Filter Replacement Cartridges
- Designed to reduce radioactive contaminants including but not limited to Strontium, Uranium, Plutonium, Cesium, Iodine and to a lesser degree iodide
- Designed for use with chlorine treated municipal water where trace levels of radionuclides may still be present but at levels at or below the EPA’s MCL rating after the water has been treated by the City’s water treatment plant.
- The Water Quality Association reports that 25% of the United States water sources are now contaminated with radiation
- The RN-1 features 4 stages of radiation selective resins that was developed and recommended by Resintech, an industry leading manufacturer of Ion Exchange Resin.
- The RN-1 Cartridge is designed for use as a polishing system where the levels of radionuclides contaminants are already at or below the EPA’s MCL rating. If any of the radionuclides are present in your home’s water at levels that exceed the EPA’s MCL rating, then the RN-1 cartridge should not be used. Contact CuZn when any radionuclides are present in your water in excess of the EPA’s MCL. CuZn will need to review a comprehensive chemical analysis of your water in order to design and quote a suitable method of water treatment.