The Spa CuZn Cubes Mineral Purifier for Hot Tubs with a Skimmer Basket
Chemical Free Pool Treatment, an all natural, salt free alternative to chlorine, bromine & other toxic chemicals
60 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE! If you aren’t completely satisfied with your Pool CuZn or Spa CuZn, you may return it for a full refund.
- New Spa CuZn Cubes System! Replaces Prior 4″ Disc Version to Improve Compatibility with Skimmer Baskets of All Sizes.
- No skimmer basket in your hot tub to place The Spa CuZn Cubes in? Click Here to View The Spa Core CuZn Version of the Spa CuZn System.
- Balances pH, Controls Bacteria & Algae Growth, Removes Existing & Prevents Future Hard Scale Build Up
- This Mineral Based Water Treatment System Requires No Plumbing, Installs in a Matter of Seconds. The Following Products are Typically All That is Needed When Using the Spa CuZn System: Scum Bug, Clarifier & Potassium Monopersulfate Based Shock
- 60 Day Money Back Guarantee! If You aren’t Completely Satisfied with The Spa CuZn, We’ll Give You a Full Refund
- Eliminates the Need for Chemistry, Testing & Nearly All Expensive Chemical Additives. Simply Add a Non-chlorine “Mini Shock” on a Weekly Basis (see product description below for details)
How The Pool CuZn & The Spa CuZn Work:
Enjoy a luxurious swimming experience without irritating and potentially harmful chemicals. With The Spa CuZn, you can forget about all the headaches of storing multiple toxic chemicals in your home, along with the weekly hassle of testing. The New Spa CuZn Cubes System consists of 1″ cubes of Spa CuZn Media enclosed inside a mesh bag and The Spa CuZn will typically last for 3-5 months.
The Spa CuZn Cubes are flexible and can be squeezed into place, simply squish the mesh bag of Spa CuZn Cubes into the tub’s skimmer basket to install. A snug fit is best, as it is important that all the water flow through The Spa CuZn Media during the recirculation cycle.
The Spa CuZn’s all natural process, made possible by our unique reticulated KDF media, utilizes catalytic action and redox (reductions/oxidation) principal of dissimilar metals. When the spa water comes in contact with the reticulated KDF Media Cubes, a reaction takes place that forms copper and zinc hydroxides. These controlled releases purify the water creating a conditioned, stable environment that prevents scale and bacteria growth. KDF Media has been tested by the national science foundation and received NSF certification standards 42 and 61.
CuZn’s reticulated KDF is currently used in commercial and residential applications, including the filtration of drinking water. Unlike other chlorine alternatives, The Spa CuZn will never cause staining. The Spa CuZn should be used with a Potassium Monopersulfate mini shock, we highly recommend only MPS Shock be used for best results. A mini shock is a 50 percent dosage of what the manufacturer of the Potassium Monopersulfate recommends, an MPS shock is recommended on a weekly basis and immediately after bathing in the tub when using The Spa CuZn System. When using chlorine based shock, remove the Spa CuZn for a 12 to 24 hour period to let the chlorine dissipate. The Spa CuZn is not compatible with Biguanide Chemical Treatment Systems.
Click below to view FAQs:
Patented Reticulated KDF Disc Technology:
Water twists & turns through the maze of copper-zinc fibers, the torturous path ensures the pool water has maximum contact time with media during the recirculating period.
The magic behind the process, is that all the water in the pool comes in contact with the KDF disc on a daily basis. When the pool water comes in contact with the KDF disc, a reaction takes place, forming copper & zinc hydroxides. These controlled releases purify the water, creating a conditioned, stable environment that prevents scale & bacteria growth.
KDF Media has been tested by the national science foundation & received NSF certification standards 42 & 61. Our reticulated KDF is currently used in commercial & residential applications, including the filtration of drinking water.
There are no reviews yet.