Model# UC-3K by CuZn
Customizable Triple Cartridge, Under Counter Water Filtration System
- Refillable! Our wide spectrum cartridges last 10,000 gallons or 1 year, whichever comes first
- Specialty cartridge lifetime varies depending on the model
- Flow rate: 1 gallons per minute
- 5 year pro-rated warranty on the housing
- Delicious, better quality water than bottled water, on demand from your kitchen sink
- 17.5″ wide x 6.5″ deep x 14.5″ Tall
- Filters more than 600 contaminants from your water source including chlorine, chloramine, lead, heavy metals, trihalomethanes (THM’s), disinfectant by products (DPBs), sulfur, iron, hydrogen sulfide, herbicides, pesticides and many types of pharmaceuticals
- 5 year pro-rated warranty on the housing – The sumps on all 3 filter cartridge housings must be replaced when the warranty expires every 5 years to avoid housing leaks. Contact CuZn for steeply discounted rate on replacement sumps when required.
The UC-3K water filtration system comes standard 3rd faucet, connections required for installation, a wide spectrum & 2 specialty cartridges of your choice. The UC-3K triple cartridge system utilizes our wide-spectrum cartridges (KR-101N, KR-101A or CR-1) in tandem with a specialty cartridges designed to target a specific contaminant of concern.
Our wide-spectrum filters are capable of filtering pretty much all of the contaminants seen in municipal waters. However, there are a handful of contaminants that, when present, we recommend using a second cartridge to target specifically. A list of those contaminants are below.
- High Hardness
Don’t know if you have Chlorine or Chloramines, Fluoride, etc….? We’ll check and see what your Municipal Water Treatment Facility reporting.
– Click here to Email Us, Live Chat or Call Us @ 800.345.Pure (7873)
To view written installation instructions, click here: CuZn UC-K Series Installation Instructions