WHCC-35H Salt Free Water Softener (4+ Bathroom Homes)
The WHCC-35H High Hardness Conditioning System should be used in tandem with a whole house water filtration system if your water contains 8 grains or more of hardness. If your water is treated with Chlorine, use this system in tandem with the WHCC-35 or WHCC-35-DTF Wide Spectrum Whole House Systems. If your water is treated with chloramine, use this system in tandem with WHCM-47 or WHCM-47-DTF Chloramine Wide Spectrum Whole House Systems.
- No drop in water pressure
- Virtually Maintenance Free, Requires no electricity
- All components & media are NSF Certified
- Utilizes Template Assisted Crystallization Media, conditioning up to 25 grains of total hardness
- Earth Friendly! No waste water, chemical free, salt free & refillable
- Incredible 3-5 year capacity, simply replace the media in the system once every 5 years or when symptoms of hardness begin to return. The WHCC-35H will remove existing scale deposits so monitoring the performance visually works just fine.
- CLICK HERE TO ORDER A REPLACEMENT MEDIA FOR WHCC-35H
How The WHCC-35H Series
Salt Free Softener Works
(Click the + Signs to Learn More):
How Select the Correct Whole House Water Filtration System:
STEP 1: All the products on our website that are designated “Wide Spectrum” are designed for use with water that has been treated with chlorine. All products on our website listed as “Chloramine Wide Spectrum” are designed for use with water that has been treated with Chloramine. Determining if your water is treated with chlorine or chloramine is the first step.
STEP 2: Determine if your water is considered to have “High Total Hardness” (above 8 grains of Total Hardness or 137ppm of Total Hardness). Our Wide Spectrum & Chloramine Wide Spectrum Model Whole House Filters are capable of conditioning hardness up to 8 grains. If your water contains “High Hardness” we recommend adding a Salt Free Water Softening for High Hardness tank to your system.
Left unconditioned, high hardness can cause damage by building up scale in the plumbing & appliances throughout your home. Our revolutionary Salt-Free Softening Technology conditions hardness minerals to prevent scale while allowing the beneficial hardness minerals to remain in the water.
Don’t know if you have Chloramine, Fluoride, High Hardness, etc….? If you provide your zip code, We’ll check and see what your Municipal Water Treatment Facility is reporting.
- Click here to Email Us, Live Chat or Call Us @ 800.345.Pure (7873)