WHCM7-13-DTF Chloramine Wide Spectrum (75,000 gallon model) Features & Benefits:
- Provides pure, delicious water without removing essential minerals
- Virtually no drop in water pressure
- Maintenance Free, Requires no electricity
- Bacteriostatic! Prevents the growth of bacteria, mold & algae
- All components & media are NSF Certified
- Filters many types of contaminants from your water source including chloramine & chlorine, lead, heavy metals, trihalomethanes (THM’s), disinfectant by products (DPBs), sulfur, iron, hydrogen sulfide, herbicides, pesticides and many types of pharmaceuticals
- Earth Friendly! Features include biodegradable or recyclable medias, no waste water, no backwashing, chemical free, salt free & refillable
- Click Here to View/Order Replacement Filters for the WHCM7-13-DTF
How The WHCM7-13-DTF Chloramine Wide Spectrum Filter
Salt Free Softener Works
(Click the + Signs to Learn More):
How Select the Correct Whole House Water Filtration System:
STEP 1: All the products on our website that are designated “Wide Spectrum” are designed for use with water that has been treated with chlorine. All products on our website listed as “Chloramine Wide Spectrum” are designed for use with water that has been treated with Chloramine. Determining if your water is treated with chlorine or chloramine is the first step.
STEP 2: Determine if your water is considered to have “High Total Hardness” (above 8 grains of Total Hardness or 137ppm of Total Hardness). Our Wide Spectrum & Chloramine Wide Spectrum Model Whole House Filters are capable of conditioning hardness up to 8 grains. If your water contains “High Hardness” we recommend adding a Salt Free Water Softening for High Hardness tank to your system.
Left unconditioned, high hardness can cause damage by building up scale in the plumbing & appliances throughout your home. Our revolutionary Salt-Free Softening Technology conditions hardness minerals to prevent scale while allowing the beneficial hardness minerals to remain in the water.
Don’t know if you have Chloramine, Fluoride, High Hardness, etc….? If you provide your zip code, We’ll check and see what your Municipal Water Treatment Facility is reporting.
- Click here to Email Us, Live Chat or Call Us @ 800.345.Pure (7873)