CuZn’s UV Light Whole House Water Sterilizer & Disinfection System
CuZn’s Ultraviolet Disinfection System features a polished 304 stainless steel reactor chamber making it suitable laboratory or medical use as well as residential applications. Installation is quick and easy, requiring only two water connections and one electrical connection. Each unit has an audible alarm to alert you if the lamp has failed.
• Polished 304 Stainless Steel UV Chamber
• No Toxic Chemicals or By-products such as Trihalomethanes (THM)
• Audible lamp failure alarm on ballast
• Warranty: UV Chamber: 5 years – Other components: 1 year
• Replace Lamp Bulbs Every 12 months (links to bulbs below)
Water Quality Parameters
Water Quality play an important role in the transmission of germicidal ultraviolet rays. It is recommended that the system not be used unless water quality meets the following parameters below. If water quality parameters do not meet the requirements below, CuZn can provide a quote for a pre-filtration system to correct your water quality prior to disinfection.
Max Concentration Levels:
- Iron: .3ppm or lower
- Total Hardness: 7 grains per gallon or lower
- Turbidity: Less than 1 NTU
- Manganese: .05ppm or lower
- Tannins: .1ppm or lower