Whole House Water Filters Buyer’s Guide
Click on the + signs to learn more!
There is simply no better tasting water available for cooking, cleaning & bathing. CuZn water puts bottled water to shame, your neighbors will be coming over to fill up jugs for their fridge.
Overtime, you’ll notice that a CuZn pays for itself. Pure water not only saves you from buying bottled water, it helps protect all the plumbing, appliances & fixtures by softening water naturally. Avoid paying for a costly water softener that will not filter your water and be a burden on your electric bill.
You don’t have anything if you don’t have your health! You and your family will be revitalized by Pure healthy water in all aspects of their life. The President’s Anti-Cancer Panel recommends filtering both Tap & Well water in order to maintain your health Presidents-cancer-panel
- Our systems are good for the environment, no waste water, no electricity use, no backwashing! Traditional water softeners strip essential minerals from your water source (minerals that make your water tasty!), add salt to your water & offer no filtration. Old school systems like RO do the same thing, wasting 3 gallons in the process of filtering 1, not to mention the water you will be drinking is highly acidic & comes from a holding tank that could be building up mold, bacteria & algae
For Homes with 1-2 Bathrooms, The WHCC7-13 Series & WHCM7-13 Series are the ideal choices for you.
- For Homes with 3-4 Bathrooms, The WHCC7-35 & WHCM7-35 Series are the ideal choices for you.
For Home with 4+ Bathrooms, The WHCC-35 & WHCM-47 Series are the ideal choices for you.
- If you are on a private Well, click here to visit the “Whole House Well Filters and Saltless Water Softeners Page“.
Anywhere prior to the hot water heater. If freezing temperatures is a concern, the filters must be installed indoors.
- Check your water bill, calculate how much water you use per year and reference your filters conservative gallon rating. FOR EXAMPLE: You use around 3,000 gallons a month and your filter is rated for 300,000 gallons. Multiply 3,000 times 12 and you’ll find that your using roughly 36,000 gallons a year. Divide the total capacity of 300,000 by 36,000 gallons a year and you’ll find that your will filter will last 8.3 years.
- If you are on a well calculate 60 gallons per day per person. Multiply that number by 365 to get your yearly water usage. Then divide your filters capacity rating by your yearly water usage to learn the total lifetime of your filter.
- Purchasing a filtration and/or softening system from a local Water Treatment Franchise costs between 3,000 and 10,000 dollars. Purchasing direct will save you thousands of dollars. Our systems are designed so that they can be easily installed by any certified plumbing service.
In general, 180.00 – 550.00 is common but it will vary depending on the market you are in. If quotes are over 550.00, you should consider negotiating.
- Customers that are relatively handy and comfortable with DIY home improvement projects, often elect to install the systems themselves. If you are considering this option, take some time to watch the video tutorial and call us to discuss your questions.
If you have a dedicated hot water heater (for your apartment only), the install process is straight forward. Your main incoming line is routed to the same location as the hot water heater. The Whole House system can be installed at that location. Find a spot to install the Water Filter where future filter changes are possible.
Its ok if space is limited, the water line can be plumbed to accommodate.
- Don’t have a dedicated hot water heater? No problem! Email us or call 800.345.PURE(7873) and we’ll work out a solution for you.